gShift’s Summer 2017 release includes one primary new feature:
kontextURL / gShift Content Integration
For those using both the gShift SEO and kontextURLs modules, this new integration represents a unique opportunity to gain even more insight into the performance of specific pieces of on-site or off-site content.
The integration is two-fold enabling the creation of kontextURLs based on followed on-site or off-site content in the gShift SEO module, the ability to link from followed content in the SEO module to kontextURL Details or link from kontextURL Details to the Destination URL in the SEO module. The result is a much broader view of the organic visibility and engagement for any piece of content you may want to focus on. Combined you can access Google analytics, keyword position, social signal, backlink and kontextURL click data related to any of your content.
Please contact your Client Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this integration or using either the SEO or kontextURL module.
Other notable features and usability improvements included in this release:
Core SEO Platform
• Update Notification Message UI
• Add Trial and Suspended Column to Agencies List
• Show Date Ranges in Scheduled Reports
• Change “Default Analytics Website” to “Default Website” and add Default icon
• Change Labels in Web Presence Report Configuration
• Web Presence Report – Hide Sections
• Competition Report – Hide Sections
• Keywords>Research>Search Console Export to Excel
Beacons and Dashboards
• Add CSV Export to Discovered Keywords Beacon
• Visibility Score Beacons drill down filtered to All Positions
• Add Display Completed Activities and Global Events / Link to Activities Options to All Timeline Beacons
• Prevent kontextURLs which contain the “.” character from being created
• kontextURL IP Blacklist – Add Names
• Update kontextURL Creation API to support full attributes supported in UI
• Global kontextURL Data Beacon/Dashboard Config
• kontextURL Engagement Report – Put Content Destination URL in its own Row
• Change Defaults for Site Audits
• Add option for Extra Small Site Audit
gShift Platform Certification and Training
Click here to register for gShift’s free self-guided Certification Program which includes five short video sessions and questionnaires covering the SEO Module, kontextURLs and Using gShift to Generate Sales. These questionnaires are designed to test a user’s knowledge of the features and functionalities in the gShift Platform. Alternatively, you can always reach out to our Client Success team at email@example.com to arrange for one-on-one training.