When: Wednesday, December 5th, 2018
Where: Suiteworks, 92 Caplan Ave, Barrie
Time: 8:30 am-11:00 am (Doors open at 8 am)
Continental breakfast will be served
Sign up to RSVP and learn effective digital marketing tactics to drive leads, conversions and sales. With the right SEO tools and digital know-how, you can take control of your 2019 marketing plan.
RESERVE MY SEAT:
- Insights on current trends digitally for the B2B market.
- How to set goals and objectives for impact and relevance to your digital efforts.
- How to define your audience to improve your outcomes.
- Understanding the relevance of keywords to your audience.
- Fundamentals to benchmark your website and determine if your foundations are optimal for search engine visibility and your audience.
- Roadmap framework to build out your 2019 Strategy.
Doors Open - Continental Breakfast
Introduction – Krista / Vicky
Digital Marketing Relevance in B2B
Benchmarking and Auditing your Digital Foundations
The Value of Goals and Objectives in Digital Marketing
Defining Goals and Objectives Exercise
Impact of Audience Definition in Digital Marketing
Integrating Keywords into Content
10:45–11:00 Roadmap Framework
**Post workshop discussion available until 12:00