Get the Guide
PR agencies can no longer depend on just publications and journalists to get their client’s story seen and read by their audience. With the advancements of technologies and accelerated focus to a digital world, consumers have gained more control over a brand’s story and are looking for a more engaged, one-on-one conversations with a brand.
This change has added new challenges when it comes to reporting on content engagement and campaign performance to your clients. We developed this guide to help outline some of these changes and the possible solutions modern PR agencies can put in place to rock client reporting.
- The Current State of PR Reporting
- The gShift State of PR Reporting
- The New Landscape of Content Distribution & Discoverability
- Client Expectations for PR Reports
- Why You Need to be Using Smart URLs for Client Reporting
- Sample Content Engagement Report