Ideal candidates will be part of an open-minded team that actively shares ideas and concepts on their way to building a solid, well-designed application. You would be working closely with the engineering manager and CTO, using agile development methodologies to manage product iterations.
You will possess the following skills and experience:
- 3+ Years experience developing with any or all of the following:
- Ruby on Rails, jQuery, HTML5, PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of UI Frameworks (i.e., Bootstrap)
- A degree in computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge of web API integration
- Familiarity with the typical software development life-cycle – Particularly Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge of SaaS architecture
- Advanced and proven written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well both individually and as an active part of a team
- Salary competitive and based on experience
- Health Benefits
- Vacation Time
You should be the type of person that can use a strong foundation to learn new languages and concepts. We are completely open to considering candidates that possess strong development skills & experience that may not have worked specifically in the technologies mentioned above.
gShift’s Web Presence Analytics platform is used by brands and agencies all over the world. It’s Big Data informs the content marketing workflow process helping content marketers make smarter content for enhanced discoverability in search, social and mobile.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Placement Agencies please.