Social Media, Meet ROI:
The Secrets to Social Commerce
Social media and ALL digital marketing, including SEO, have become forever linked. This SES London session will take an in-depth look at social media across all marketing channels to drive awareness through content creation, marketing integration, and useful KPIs. Key takeaways will include:
- Research examples and case studies that show the foundational principles of social success.
- Top trends and tips from experts who are on the forefront of social media strategy and tactics.
- How to use social listening to help build your content calendar. Find out where conversations are happening—around your brand, competitors, or industry—and in what channels.
- How to build an engagement strategy around your social actions.
- How to plan your social media marketing strategy and measure success.
- How to align your social strategy with existing and departmental goals.
When: Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 4:30pm – 5:30pm
Where: The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London, England
- Krista LaRiviere, CoFounder & CEO, gShift Labs
- Aaron Kahlow, CEO & Founder, Online Marketing Institute