Visit gshift at the Technology Showcase!
Register now to save $100 on a full-access conference pass – use discount code: VIPGSH (case sensitive).
When: Tuesday, December 3, 2013 to Thursday, December 5, 2013
Where: Westin Boston Waterfront, 425 Summer Street, Boston, MA
A premier industry event for 12 years, The Gilbane Conference brings together industry experts, content managers, enterprise marketers, marketing technologists, and business strategists to share experiences and explore the most effective technologies and approaches to help enterprises build agile, sustainable digital experiences.
The Gilbane Conference is all about helping organizations apply content, web, mobile, and marketing technologies to increase engagement by improving the digital experiences of their customers, employees, and partners.
Gilbane Conference 2013 tracks include:
- Content, Marketing, and the Customer Experience
- Content, Collaboration, and Employee Engagement
- Re-imagining the Future: Technology and the Postdigital Experience
- Digital Strategies for Publishing and Media
Measure the Performance of Your Content Marketing Across Digital and Mobile Channels
When: Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 2:40pm ET to 3:25pm ET
Presenter: Chris Adams, Cofounder & CTO, gShift
In this Gilbane Product Lab attendees will learn how gShift’s web presence analytics can help:
- Measure the search and social visibility of your digital content
- Optimize performance of your content management system
- Generate benchmarked ROI reports for your marketing department
- Gain deep understanding of your “Not Provided” organic keyword traffic
- Track SEO changes to your web pages for reporting and change management