Session IV: Using kontextURLs to Track Content Engagement (65 minutes)
gShift users are guided through configuration, creation, click analysis and reporting on off-site and on-site content engagement via kontextURLs.
- Review Campaign and Reporting Goals
- Creating Content Tags and/or Taxonomies
- Creating a single kontextURL
- Create multiple kontextURLs
- Click Data Analysis
- Individual kontextURL Engagement (Click) Details Dashboard
- kontextURL Engagement/Campaign Dashboard
- kontextURL Tag Report (XLS download)
- kontextURL Engagement Report (PDF)
- Advanced kontextURL Engagement Report (PDF and/or XLS)
- Settings Configuration
- IP Blacklist (recommended)
- White Labeled Domain (recommended)
- Google Analytics (as needed)
- HubSpot Configuration (as needed)
- Advanced Options (as needed)
- Dynamic Data Forwarding
- Redirect Type
- Tag Forwarding and Aliasing
- Conversion Paths
Recommended next steps:
- Review the gShift kontextURL User Guide.
- Create an appropriate Content Tag structure (Taxonomy).
- Create and distribute kontextURLs based on existing or new off-site or on-site content.
- Review click/engagement data for individual kontextURLs or multiple kontextURLs via Beacons in a Dashboard or Reports.