gShift is at an exciting time in the growth of our company. We are leading a multi-company merger and creating a transformative marketing technology known as the ‘Content Performance Cloud’. We are looking for a VP of Marketing to join our Senior Leadership team to guide both the go-to-market for the ‘Content Performance Cloud’ and own strategic marketing plan to support aggressive revenue growth projections of gShift.
You will jump into a dynamic and fast-paced opportunity to define the value proposition, global marketing strategy, and drive the digital and non-digital demand generation efforts.
The role of VP Marketing for gShift encompasses three primary areas:Lead the strategic branding and positioning of the Content Performance Cloud resulting from the merger of multiple companies;
- Lead the strategic branding and positioning of the Content Performance Cloud resulting from the merger of multiple companies;
- Lead demand and lead generation strategy and efforts focused on core agency and brand target markets; and,
- Lead content marketing strategy and execution processes to communicate the brand messaging across all appropriate digital and non-digital channels.
How Will You Be Measured
You will be measured on four strategic metrics:
- Clear and compelling value proposition messaging which resonates with gShift’s target audiences;
- Demand generation – growth at the top of the lead funnel and growth in qualified leads passed to Sales;
- Marketing automation processes – cost, efficiency and speed to create/distribute/track content performance;
- New market penetration – increase market share across our three target market segments.
Role, Duties, and Responsibilities
As the VP Marketing, the role and duties are complex and integral to the strategic agenda and success of gShift. Specifically, they are:The primary function of the VP of Marketing is responsibility for developing the marketing strategy and driving marketing programs to achieve gShift’s goals for explosive growth;
- The primary function of the VP of Marketing is responsibility for developing the marketing strategy and driving marketing programs to achieve gShift’s goals for explosive growth;
- Define the go-to-market strategy in partnership with CEO/COO, product management, sales, and finance;
- Develop and manage the annual marketing plan;
- Own demand and lead generation strategies to deliver an increase in qualified lead flow to our Sales organization;
- Oversee all marketing data analytics and continue to develop and drive regular reporting initiatvies to track, measure and analyze the effectiveness of marketing and communication strategies;
- Manage and measure all demand generation efforts, activities and data within Pardot and Salesforce.com;
- Lead and oversee implementation of strategic marketing communications plans including industry analyst briefings, case studies, and thought leadership programs;
- Defining strategy across all apppropriate channels including SEO, email, social media and digital advertising campaigns;
- Design, direct and implement distributor and channel partner marketing programs;
- Build, train, develop and manage a marketing and communications team equipped to implement effective marketing strategies and tactics combined with strong industry and product knowledge;
- Partner as member of the global executive team;
- Establish and track measurable funnel response rates, conversion rates, pipeline and ROI.
Qualifications & Experience
In the ideal candidate, we are looking for someone who has not only led the marketing growth for a SaaS company, but someone who has worked through acquisitions and the supporting communication and product marketing efforts associated with merged companies. Additional qualifications include:University degree;
- University degree;
- Eight (8) or more years of experience in high tech B2B marketing with prior leadership experience;
- The ideal candidate ‘gets it’. Capable of running in a sometimes chaotic and high energy environment, and making decisions without 100% of the data;
- Experience building marketing teams;
- Self-motivated with proven knowledge and experience within a SaaS B2B digital products environment;
- You will likely have some digital agency background as part of your digital career journey;
- Experience with CRM data analytics as well as the development of both inbound and outbound marketing strategies.
The right candidate will have the demonstrated capability to capture and engage client / market attention and the ability to lead and influence market thinking on a new value proposition. If this makes sense to you and fits with your pedigree, you’re likely a strong candidate, and we should be talking.
Send your resume to email@example.com. No Placement Agencies please.