Social Media Blogger & Writer – Job Description
Role and Responsibilities
We’re looking for a data-driven Social Media Blogger & Writer to join the gShift Client Success Marketing team. While reporting to the Content Marketing Team Lead, you won’t just be writing awesome content – you will be responsible for solving problems, listening to the market, and building relationships with clients and customers. You’ll be dreaming up awesome content and telling compelling data-driven stories through all the social media channels, blogs, and third party outlets. You’ll be expected to collaborate across marketing, product, and sales to optimize every aspect of your content.
- To write topical and educational blog posts on various topics for the client blog
- To contribute to and create longer-form content such as ebooks, studies, whitepapers, webinars, etc
- To create new types of content and offers to address gaps in our client’s content strategy
- To measure and optimize the impact of your content with the goal of growing the audience of our blog & social media channels and generating leads for our clients
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Passion for writing is a must. Experience can vary, though 2-3 years of marketing and content creation experience is ideal. Exceptional writing and editing skills required – you eat, sleep, and breathe social media. Your smartphone battery regularly dies, your dog has a Facebook page, and you have an opinion about Google+. Your love for social media is only trumped by your love for data and analytics. Comfortable with Microsoft Excel, or at least willing to get very comfortable and a desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment. An educational history that reflects you know how to write.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Health Benefits
- Vacation Time
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Placement Agencies please.