Are you passionate about software development and creating unique solutions to unique problems? Do you strive to employ the best practices to ensure the stability and availability of applications in production? Do you love learning new concepts, languages, and problem solving skills? You’re the one we are looking for!
The role of Full Stack Software Developer will involve determination and fix of bugs in the existing system as well as new full stack development for new features on our diverse platform.
You will have ample opportunity to combine your technical ability, strategic thinking and provide detail-oriented execution in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The team has a strong focus on being people first and promotes support and training on both an individual and a team level.
THINGS YOU WILL DO:
- Improve and maintain site availability, scalability, service and system performance.
- Investigate system errors and problems, bottleneck analysis of the system at scale, etc.
- Setup monitoring systems and application metrics as well as supervise them for prediction/detection of failures.
- Design and develop software in code testing automation and code deployment.
- Provide solutions for performance management, disaster recovery, monitoring and access management.
YOUR BACKGROUND AND SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Software Engineering, System Administration, and Operations.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with Mongo / PostgreSQL / DynamoDB / ElasticSearch
- Understanding of Unix/Linux systems.
- Knowledge of web API integration Experience developing applications on public and private cloud solutions.
- Strong sense of task ownership and team responsibility.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced and hectic work environment.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ years of relevant working experience and at least 1 year in a Ruby on Rails or Python/Flask Development.
GREAT TO HAVE:
- Experience with “Big Data” projects.
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins, Chef, Travis, CircleCI, Ansible).
- Familiarity with the typical software development life-cycle – Particularly Agile Methodologies
- Experience developing in the following languages: Google Go Lang / React.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. SUBMIT A RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO HR@GSHIFTLABS.COM. ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.