If changing the path of digital marketing is interesting to you; if being a part of a innovative, start up company poised for growth is interesting to you; if having the opportunity for explosive career growth and uncapped earnings is interesting to you, we should connect!
At gShift, our innovative technology and analytics platform is changing the way in which digital marketing teams maximize the audience their content reaches, and helps guide efforts to ensure that content drives the most amount of ROI for the business.
Renewal Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple contract renewals that maximize contract value while preserving strong customer relationships.
- Lead renewals process and engage Account Executives and management as required.
- Communicate renewal risk and take lead in developing resolution strategies, involving management as required.
- Keep Salesforce updated to accurately reflect 120 day renewal window and potential risks.
- Bring a fantastic work ethic and participate in building the company culture with high energy, persistent, ambitious personality.
- University or College degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years in a Sales or Account management with strong customer management skills
- Exceptional contract negation skills that allow for a value based contract discussions.
- Experience with using a CRM
- Ability to manage transitions at different stages leveraging technology
- Work well in a fast paced, growth environment
What gShift will offer you:
- Uncapped earning potential (Base + Commission)
- Health Benefits and Paid Time Off
- Incentives and Spiffs for performance
- Fun and rewarding sales culture
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.