We are looking for our next Software Development / Team Lead Rock Star to join our team of dynamic, high energy developers, on our quest for World Domination.
Ideal candidates will lead a small, open-minded team who actively share ideas and concepts on their way to building a solid, well-designed application. You would be working closely with the SVP Platform Technology, using agile development methodologies to design and develop new products and features, as well as lead the development team for product iterations.
You should possess the following skills and experience:
Minimum Skills/Experience with the following:
- Ruby on Rails / Node.js / Go
- MongoDB / Postgres / Dynamo
- SaaS Development and Operations
Experience working/developing with any or all of the following:
- Knowledge of object-oriented application design & concepts
- Experience with the Amazon Web Services hosting environment
- NoSQL Technology knowledge would be an asset
- Familiarity with other MVC frameworks will be a big asset.
- Knowledge of web API integration
- Knowledge of Django / Python would be an asset.
- Familiarity with the typical software development life-cycle – Particularly Agile Methodologies
- OSX, Linux, Postgres,
- Advanced and proven written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well both individually and as an active part of a team
- Great problems solving skills with a “Thinking Outside the Box” mentality
- A degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience working in agile software companies
- Previous experience in small / start-up company
- A sense of humour!
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Health Benefits
- Competitive Vacation Time
You should be the type of person who can use a strong foundation to learn new languages and concepts. We are completely open to considering candidates who possess strong development skills & experience which may not have worked specifically in the technologies mentioned above.
Send your resume to email@example.com. No Placement Agencies please.