gShift’s SEO software enables digital agencies and brand marketing professionals to make better informed, data-driven optimization decisions. We give you the ability to track keyword and content-level metrics from hyper-local and mobile through to national and global perspectives for both your brands and your competitors. Our kontextURLs module enables you to build smart URLs, leveraging content tags, taxonomy and conversion paths for all of your external and on-site content. We empower digital marketers and content creators to illuminate engagement and conversion analytics without help from the I.T. team! If you are passionate about customer success and content analytics
If you are passionate about software development and solving “outside the box” problems, then look no further!
Are you passionate about software development and creating unique solutions to unique problems? Do you strive to employ the best practices to ensure the stability and availability of applications in production? Do you love learning new concepts, languages, and problem solving skills? Your the one we are looking for!
The role of Full Stack Software Developer will involve determination and fix of bugs in the existing system as well as new full stack development for new features on our diverse platform.
You will have ample opportunity to combine your technical ability, strategic thinking and provide detail-oriented execution in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The team has a strong focus on being people first and promotes support and training on both an individual and a team level.
THINGS YOU WILL DO:
- Improve and maintain site availability, scalability, service and system performance
- Investigate system errors and problems, bottleneck analysis of the system at scale, etc.
- Setup monitoring systems and application metrics as well as supervise them for prediction/detection of failures
- Design and develop software in code testing automation and code deployment
- Provide solutions for performance management, disaster recovery, monitoring and access management
YOUR BACKGROUND AND SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Software Engineering, System Administration, and Operations
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience developing in several of the following languages:
- Ruby On Rails
- Experience with Mongo / PostgreSQL / DynamoDB / ElasticSearch
- Understanding of Unix/Linux systems
- Knowledge of web API integration
- Experience developing applications on public and private cloud solutions.
- Strong sense of task ownership and team responsibility
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced and hectic work environment
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years of relevant working experience and at least 1 year in a Ruby on Rails
GREAT TO HAVE:
- Experience with “Big Data” projects
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins, Chef )
- Familiarity with the typical software development life-cycle – Particularly Agile Methodologies
- Experience developing in the following languages:
- Google Go Lang.
*Please note at this time we are not entertaining remote work applications for this position