gShift is currently seeking a full time Digital Marketing Strategist that has a broad range of digital know-how along with an in-depth understanding of marketing and communication principles.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Services team to implement and execute client marketing strategies.
- Understand brand objectives for each client and participate in ideation sessions.
- Oversee internal and external projects, collaborating and coordinating with team leads working on the accounts ensuring effective communication between one another
- Oversee and communicate the development of appropriate tactics to support the defined strategy, and coordinate with the team to achieve the client’s goals.
- Make on site, off site and ongoing optimized content marketing recommendations based on industry best practices.
- Develop engaging content to execute against client content strategies.
- Coordinate and manage client social media accounts, prepare content calendars, and provide community management.
- Prepares reports on a monthly basis to measure clients success.
- Setup and/or configure gShift software as required.
- Deliver projects on time and within scope
- Support Digital Services Team Leads as required, additional duties as required.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in digital marketing or similar role.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, PR or equivalent
- Content Marketing (creation, editing, optimizing and distribution)
- Social Media account configuration and management
- Adaptable and agile
- Possess out of the box thinking
- Efficient with strong time management
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Can operate in a fast-paced environment
- Nice to have, some graphic design
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Health Benefits
- Vacation Time
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.