The role of Client Business Development Director – Client & Services Delivery Account Strategy for gShift encompasses three primary areas:
i. Delivery owner of all large client accounts where a significant portion of the revenue stream is a professional services component;
ii. Ownership of the client executive relationship to manage growth of strategic services sold and delivered; and,
iii. Business development to lead and close complex solution sales strategies to mid and large enterprise clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
A more fulsome description of job duties and responsibilities follows here:
Delivery owner of all client accounts with a significant professional services component:
a) Building the client solution strategy and framing the high level work plan milestones;
b) Collaborating with the client success management team to define and agree on the course of action;
c) Manage the client success outputs, reviewing the program milestones, anticipating issues, measuring results; and,
d) Building and maintaining a client relationship to engage in ongoing update and reporting.
Client executive owning client relationship to manage growth of services sold:
a) Adept at building great client relationships in a professional services context;
b) Able to quickly internalize client context and understand how a combination of software and solutions can be positioned to add value to the client environment; and,
c) Take charge facilitative leader who can effectively set and manage client expectations and vision.
Business development to lead complex solution sales strategies to mid and large clients:
a) Understands the facilitative process to building integrated client solutions that are typically not out of the box solutions;
b) Able to efficiently assimilate and be accepted by senior clients as a trusted advisor to their team in the space that we play in; and,
c) Actively pursue client leads and lead the charge to define the solution set that will win.
Qualifications & Experience
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with proven knowledge and experience within a professional services delivery and client management role;
- The candidate will likely have a consulting background as part of their professional services experience;
- Comfortable with the technology space gShift operates in specifically, SEO and Content Optimization technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base;
- The candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a large program schedule/milestones and able to handle multiple priorities;
- The candidate must have the demonstrated capability to capture and engage client attention and ability to lead and influence client thinking on a solution strategy;
- Ability to interact with clients at multiple levels from the CMO, Marketing to project sponsors;
- Firm understanding of professional services project management processes and methodologies
- Ability to set and manage client expectations;
- 5+ year’s technology consulting and/or business analysis role; 5+ years in a business develop role in a technology environment.
Direct Reports & Collaborators
Direct Reports include client success management responsible for large client program delivery.
Role requires extensive collaboration with multiple disciplines, both internal and external to gShift
i. Internally with client success (professional services), product strategy, client sales, marketing, and
ii. Externally with client executives and program sponsors.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Placement Agencies please.