gShift is currently seeking multiple Junior Business Development Representatives
If changing the path of digital marketing is interesting to you; if being a part of a growing innovative company is interesting to you; if having the opportunity for explosive career growth and uncapped earnings is interesting to you, we should connect!
At gShift, our software platform is changing the way digital marketing teams maximize the audience their content reaches and helps guide efforts to ensure content drives the most amount of ROI for the business.
BDR Key Responsibilities:
- Work with marketing to target prospects lists within a defined region and segment.
- Conduct high-level calls and emails aimed at generating awareness and interest in the gShift’s software.
- Achieve quotas for activity and qualified opportunities.
- Bring a fantastic work ethic and participate in building the company culture with high energy, persistent, ambitious personality.
- University or College degree or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of corporate experience.
- 6+ months of prospecting experience.
- High energy, driven professionals with strong business acumen and natural sales personality.
- Ability to understand customer needs, be tenacious, and possess a strong independent work ethic.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
What gShift will offer you:
- Uncapped earning potential (Base + Commission).
- $30,000 Base + $50 per qualified meeting booked.
- Full -time contract.
- Fun and rewarding company culture with great career opportunities.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Placement Agencies, please.