If changing the path of digital marketing is interesting to you; if being a part of a innovative, start up company poised for growth is interesting to you; if having the opportunity for explosive career growth and uncapped earnings is interesting to you, we should connect!
At gShift, our innovative technology and analytics platform is changing the way in which digital marketing teams maximize the audience their content reaches, and helps guide efforts to ensure that content drives the most amount of ROI for the business.
Enterprise Account Executive Key Responsibilities:
- Build and quarterback strategy for building business in strategic accounts
- Work in tandem with the business development team to strategically and professional prospect into new enterprise accounts to build pipeline.
- Manage the sales cycle, from lead generation to closure, to deliver on annual revenue quota’s
Ensure Salesforce is kept accurate and up to date.
- Work with internal teams to ensure the successful deployment and adoption of the gShift platform.
- Bring a fantastic work ethic and participate in building the company culture with high energy, persistent, ambitious personality.
- University degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Sales Experience with track record of success
- SaaS sales experience preferred
- Experience using a CRM
- Experience selling to C level executives
- Prospecting experience with demonstrated success
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work independently in a high growth, fast change environment
- Passionate about digital marketing
What gShift will offer you:
- Uncapped earning potential (Base + Commission)
- Health Benefits and Paid Time Off
- Incentives and Spiffs for performance
- Fun and rewarding sales culture
Send your resume to email@example.com. No Placement Agencies please.