Social Signals affect your organic search ranking.
In December 2010 both Google and Bing announced that they are now factoring social media into their search algorithms. Just as backlinks indicate relevance to your website, conversations taking place in the social channels indicate keyword phrases that in turn indicate relevance.
gShift software helps you monitor your entire web presence for the purpose of SEO including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter and YouTube. It is important to understand and have insight into your digital footprint in these channels so progress can be mapped over time.
Understanding referral sources and building your keyword strategy into your social channels is also a way to outsmart your competitors.
Visualize the impact of a social media campaign on gShift’s Trends Graph.
Read more about how to socialize your SEO on the SEO Evolution Blog:
- What is your SEO Social Signals Strategy?
- Why Making Google+ Part of your Web Presence and SEO Strategy is a Really Good Idea
- Why Facebook Should be Part of Your SEO Strategy
- Get Found: Stop Doing SEO, Start Doing WPO
- Social SEO: Creating a Conversation with Your SEO Strategy