You already know backlinks are important for your overall organic search strategy. What you may not know is that there are old school and new school backlinking techniques. Good backlinks help search engines like Google determine relevance and popularity of your website. Now, ”backlink velocity” is also important – you must be regularly creating new, quality backlinks to stay relevant. gShift’s SEO software system helps you manage the entire process of posting blogs and social media and creating backlinks back to your website, to boost and maintain your organic search position.
How gShift SEO software helps with backlink analysis and reporting:
- Backlink Counts including breakdown of links from domains, competitors and external pages that you are following.
- Backlink Value analysis including the analysis of the anchor text, and Authority of domain.
- Backlink Content analysis including anchor text and destination page analysis.
- Page-Level backlink and anchor text metrics.
- Ability to view newly discovered backlinks.
- Backlink Validation: gShift validates your backlinks every 30-60 days and will show any expired links
- Google Analytics connection support. gShift crawls all referring URLs on a daily basis for new backlinks.
- Recommendations on how you might optimize existing backlinks and what to focus on when creating new ones.
Contact Sales to learn more about our pricing.